Menu editor v1.1.
- The plugin has a user interface and does not require coding.
- The editor panel opens in the browser.
- Create your own menu structure.
- Configure button parameters (attributes).
- Assign them actions(open scene, photo, view, etc.).
- The bonus is a plug-in for viewing images.
- Interactivity - you can immediately see the result.
- Saves all settings to the list_menu file.xml that is needed to create the menu. Without this plugin, you create it manually.
- You can enter your action code on the button.
<krpano> <include url="menu/plugins/menu_sm.xml" /> <include url="menu/plugins/edit_menu_sm.xml" /> <include url="menu/plugins/photo_sm.xml" /> . . </krpano>
Line with the photo_sm file connection.xml is a plugin for opening images. Connect if necessary.
Open the tour in your browser and the editor panel will appear. At the bottom is a block with a white border for creating elements menus and attachments.
Clicking on an item activates it and it turns green.
When you hover over an item, an arrow appears on the right side of it, click on it and an empty window will open for creating nested items.
If an attachment is present in the element, the arrow on it will be permanently displayed.
At the top of the panel, there are lines for entering parameters(attributes) of menu buttons.
Activate the element and the values of the set parameters will be displayed in the rows. Enter your value in the line, press "Enter", update the menu.
You can select a thumbnail, icon, or image by clicking on the corresponding caption. The file Explorer opens and select an image , which you will place in advance on the way:
Activate the item and assign an action:
Update the menu and look at the result.
Click on the button "style", a window for editing the menu design will open.
At the top are buttons that select the item to edit.
- Change the border thickness individually or all 4 sides at the same time (pixels).
- Change rounding of corners individually or all at the same time (pixels).
- Axial shadow offset x and y (pixels).
- Shadow blur.
- Width change (pixels).
- Height change (%).
- Setting value x (pixels).
- Setting valuey (pixels).
- The distance between the buttons of the selected type (pixels).
- Change fill color and transparency.
- Change border color and transparency.
- Change shadow color and transparency.
- Select logo image fromе explorer. Text:
- Text indent value from 4 sides(pixels).
- Setting the value for the shadow of the text along the axes x и y (pixels).
- Blur text shadow.
- Vcentr - vertically centered text (true/false).
- Change font size.
- Change text color.
- Change the color and transparency of the text shadow.
- Option to insert parameters css.
- Enter text for logo.
Depending on the selected item for editing unnecessary tools in the panel darkened. Button is active by default "Menu contayner" (green color).
Menu contayner The main container in which all menu items are located.
Container for logo, located at the top of the menu.
Contains logo image and logo signature.
Click on the mini logo, explorer window opens. Choose logo image. The logo should be in the folder with the plugin menu/image.
You can change the height of the logo, move it along the axes x and y inside his container.
Customize the text inside the logo. In the tab "Text" active text editing tools.
Set the menu title and its text.
You can change the name of the title (upon opening). Language register is important. Switch to another language and enter a name on it.
There are three types of buttons:
- Button with or without action assigned to it - "line".
- A button that opens a group nested within it - "head".
- Mini button with image and caption below - "thumbnail".
Click on the button in the editor.(block for creating menu items), she will become active(green color).
The type of this button will appear at the top of the editor. Configure button options, changes will be immediately visible on the selected button.
- refresh menu, the configured settings will apply to all buttons of this type.
The settings are in the file style_menu.xml .
<settingsViewP CloseClickBg="true" CloseClickPhoto="true" bgalpha="0.3" bgcolor="0x000000" bgborder="10 0xFFFFFF 1" bgshadow="7 7 20 0x000000 0.5" bgroundedge="5" textBgAlpha="0.3" textBgcolor="0x000000" css="font-family:Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans, cursive, Arial; color:#FFFFFF; font-size:20px; text-align:center" blur="30" height_photo="80" />
Assign the attributes
<plugin name="blurPhot" keep="true" url="%VIEWER%/plugins/pp_blur.js" enabled="true" range="0.0" linearrgb="false" order="1" phase="2" />
Download the DEMO tour, there is a plugin menu. You can plug it into your tour and test it.
The demo is fully operational until 20.05.2020.
The "menu editor" works only in conjunction with the plugin "Menu"!!!
To purchase a plugin "Menu editor"for 20 euros.
To purchase a plugin "Menu editor" + "Menu" for 49 euros.
After receiving the payment within 24 hours, I will send you a link to download the example with the plugin.
Plugin is provided "As Is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including any warranty of quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will author of plugin be liable for loss of data, costs of procurement of substitute goods or services or any special, consequential or incidental damages, under any cause of action and regardless of whether or not plugin author have been advised of possibility of such damage. This limitation will apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy provided herein. In any event plugin author will have no liability arising out of this agreement.