Creating list of views v1.0.
- Create a list of selected views.
- Assigning icons to views.
- Change the size of icons.
- Setting list positioning parameters.
- Change the list design (there are several preset options). You can create your own design style.
- Easy connection.
- Editing and saving without editing the code in the xml file.
To use the plugin you need to connect the plugin "combobox".
Make sure that the file "combobox.xml" is located in the folder "plugins"
Place the folder "plug_list_view" in the root folder of the tour. Write in the file "tour.xml":
<krpano .... > <include url="%SWFPATH%/plug_list_view/plug_l/list_view.xml"" /> <include url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/combobox.xml"" /> . . </krpano>
To create a new project, replace the file save_list_view.xml which is located in the folder plug_list_view, on the clean save_list_view.xml, which is located in the folder plug_list_view/plug_l
Launch the virtual tour in your browser. Press the keys "E+V" - the plugin panel will open.
Enter the name of the list in the line and press "Enter". Set the list icon by clicking Select image of view icon(described below).
Set the desired view and viewing angle.
- Add view - Creates a list item with the current view. Clicking an item sets the selected view and viewing angle. By default, the title icon sets the image that is on the way "plug_list_view/plug_l/view.png" . The name of the first element by default "view_0".
- Enter view name - Click on the title or list item, the name will appear in the line-rename and click "Enter".
- Select image of view icon - If necessary, select your group icon or title image. Pre-place the icon images in the folder "plug_list_view/icon/". Click the button to open the Explorer folder. Select an image from the previously specified folder.
- "Del view" - Select an item from the list, click the button-the item will be removed from the list.
- Positioning settings - Opens the panel for positioning the list on the screen.
- Align - Select a screen binding. There are 9 positioning options.
- Design - Enter the name of one of the preset design options "default", "rounded", "classic", "glas", "vtour".
- Pozicion x - Offset on the x-axis relative to the anchor point.
- Pozicion y - Offset on the y-axis relative to the anchor point.
- Tumb width - Set the width of the group icon in pixels.
- Tumb height - Set the height of the group icon in pixels.
- Save - Save. Explorer opens, specify where to save the file. "scene_groups/save_group_list.xml" Reboot browser - the created group list will appear in the tour window.
- Working use case. In the example plugin folder.
If the width and height of the icon are not proportional to the image size, then the image will be deformed. To preserve the proportions of the image, enter in one of the values "prop".
To create a list, use the plugin "combobox".
Design styles "combobox" are registered in the folder "plug_list_view/plug_l/combobox_design.xml". You can change the style settings
or create your own and type in the line "Design".
The name of the layer "combobox" - cb_viev_list. You can specify actions that can control the visibility or position of the group list, for example:
onclick="switch(layer[cb_viev_list].alpha,1,0); - Toggle visibility of the list.
You can optionally assign an action when you click an item from the list (open text, image, etc.). To do this, open the saved file "save_list_view.xml".
and write in the appropriate element in"onclick" your action.
<L_view name="view_1" title="drill"... onclick="" />
Test the plugin using this link.
You can download Demo version and try it in your tour.
This is a fully working version, the difference is the inscription "Demo"
Liked the plugin? You can get the plugin by making a donation via PayPal.
I will send you a link to download the example with the plugin within one day.
Plugin update for free!
If you have questions about the purchase of a plug-in - send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, I will surely answer.
Plugin is provided "As Is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including any warranty of quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will author of plugin be liable for loss of data, costs of procurement of substitute goods or services or any special, consequential or incidental damages, under any cause of action and regardless of whether or not plugin author have been advised of possibility of such damage. This limitation will apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy provided herein. In any event plugin author will have no liability arising out of this agreement.