Plugin "Layers editor" for krpano
- Change the basic parameters of the layer positioning.
- Change the size of the layer, curb, shadow, rounding corners, etc.
- Ability to visually change the tone, saturation, brightness and transparency without third-party software, developed a color module for the layer, curb, shadow.
- Changing the positioning parameters.
- Ability to work with pixels and percentages, use the function of "prop".
- Ability to visually control the result during changes. Variable parameters are immediately transferred to the layer.
- Ability to transfer the layer with the mouse.
- The original system for changing parameters, there is no accumulation of buttons.
- Ability to enter parameters from the keyboard numbers, percentages 16th code for color.
- Output parameters to the console with the ability to copy.
- The ability to copy parameters of all changed layers at a time, with saving to a separate configuration file.
Expand to full screen.
The editor is a panel with inside buttons for changing the parameters of the hotspot. For convenience,
the panel is moved by the mouse inside the preview window. By clicking on the top of the panel (with a triangle), it collapses.
Inside the panel there are drop-down buttons, in them are grouped the adjustments of the color parameters, the width of the border, the radius of the rounding of the corners, the work with the shadow.
The lower three buttons are used to change the speed of adjustment of parameters and for saving.
The last 4 buttons highlighted with a white frame are drop-down tabs. When expanding the tabs, the buttons are scrolled with the mouse wheel or moved by the slider on the left of the panel.
Select the item to edit its color settings and transparency, by clicking on one of the buttons:
on the appropriate button:
Buttons for changing color settings. There are risks that show the relative value of the parameter.
1. Changing the color (tone).
2. Changing the saturation. The shift to the left changes the saturation to 0, i.e. the color becomes gray (R = G = B). By default, the output from gray occurs by decreasing the value of R, the values of G and B remain unchanged. After the appearance of the difference between R and G, B, it becomes possible to change the color (tone).
3. Change the brightness. From 0 to the maximum. At zero brightness (000000) it is necessary to lift it to the right, the resulting gray color can be output in color by raising the saturation.
4. Changing the transparency.
Clicking on the corresponding button selects the editing element (background, border, shadow), after selection you can adjust the parameters of the element (color, saturation, brightness, transparency).
<layer name="container_2" type="container" keep="true" enabled="true" handcursor="true" bgcapture="true" align="left" edge="center" alpha="1" scale="1" width="80.00" height="80.00" x="50" y="0" ondown="editLSM();" />
Example of connecting the plugin in the main xml:
<krpano .... > <include url="edit_layer/edit_layer.xml" /> <include url="edit_layer/Param_set.xml" /> . . </krpano>
How to edit a hotspot.
Select a layer by clicking on it. The name of the layer being edited is displayed in the top panel. The editable layer can be moved with the mouse and the positioning coordinates will be immediately displayed on the corresponding buttons.
Parameter changes occur by pressing the left mouse button on the button and shifting to the left (decrease the parameter), to the right (increase the parameter). The further you pull the mouse from the point of pressing, the faster the parameter changes.
Changes are immediately applied to the layer and you can visually control the result.
To change the positioning, pressing the button. A panel opens on which 9 buttons are located (positioning options). Inside the edit panel there are four drop-down panels - the color editor, the curb width editor, the corner rounding editor, the shadow editor.
Clicking on the parameter setting button highlights it with a green border and then the parameter is entered from the keyboard (the numbers on the right side of the keyboard). All digits, percentage (button "5" of the upper row of the keyboard) and the hex code for entering color parameters are available, understands the parameter "prop". After typing the parameter for input, press "Enter", with an input error, the "Delete" key clears the button. Saving the changed parameters.
There are two options for saving the changed parameters:
Open the console (the "O" key). Click on the edited layer - the current layer parameters will be displayed in the console.
Select the required parameters with the mouse, copy and replace the changed layer parameters with those copied to the file tour.xml.
Click on the edited layer, click on the "Save settings" button in the panel. The button displays the number of layers with the saved parameters.
After saving all editable layers, click the button in the "Copy settings" panel. A modal window opens with the content already selected.
Copy the contents of the "Ctrl + C" window and paste it into the file Param_set.xml
Reboot the tour window - changes are accepted.
If you save the settings for the second variant, you can not change the same parameters in the file "tour.xml", they will be overwritten to the saved ones earlier. The new changes need to be kept on the same principle. If you delete the file "Param_set.xml" all the settings will be initialized.
The layers edited in the file "tour.xml" at startup will change to the settings from the file "param_set.xml"! If you delete the file "param_set.xml", then the layer will take values from the file "tour.xml"!
Test plug-in by following this link.You can purchase the plugin by paying by the methods indicated below.
The archive for download will be sent within 24 hours after payment is received.
Updates for this plugin are free!
Pay via Payoneer with any Bank card without registering on the site.
Send information by email email@example.com to get an invoice
- If you are paying as an individual, please include your first and last name, country, email address.
- If you are paying as a legal entity, please include your company name, country, website, contact person's first and last name and email address.
Pay via Pay-Pal
If you have questions about the purchase of a plug-in or have difficulties with payment - send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will surely answer!
You can also use the feedback form (in the lower left corner of the site), or leave information in the "Comments" section.
Plugin is provided "As Is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including any warranty of quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will author of plugin be liable for loss of data, costs of procurement of substitute goods or services or any special, consequential or incidental damages, under any cause of action and regardless of whether or not plugin author have been advised of possibility of such damage. This limitation will apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy provided herein. In any event plugin author will have no liability arising out of this agreement.
This example creates a simple style for points on the plan. Inside the layer with the floor plan, 6 points are created to which transitions are assigned to the corresponding scenes
and radar by clicking on the point.At these points, an early created style is prescribed.
Editing is divided into two stages:
1. Change the appearance of the point.
The appearance of the point is created using the editor - rounding, borders, shadows of color. Changes are saved by the first method - the changed parameters are copied from the console and inserted in the style of points, all points take a changed form.
2. Arrangement of points on the plan and preservation.
The points move apart on their places on the plan with the mouse; for precise adjustment, you can use the coordinate change buttons in the "x" and "y" panels. Since the radar is the child of the point, then rotating the dot layer with the "rotate" button in the panel, it rotates with it, thus setting the direction Radar on the plan in accordance with the view without additional editors.
Saving by the second method - saving new point parameters, copying from the modal window and inserting into file "Param_set.xml". Reboot the preview window - the changes are accepted. All points are arranged and the direction of the radar is established.