Grouping scenes v1.0.
- Grouping scenes and creating a list.
- Group icons are created automatically.
- You can set your own icons for each group.
- You can change the size of the icons.
- You can set the parameters of positioning of the list
- You can change the list design(there are several preset options). You can create your own design style.
- Easy connection.
- Editing and saving without editing the code in the xml file.
Place a folder "scene_groups" in the root folder of the tour.
Copy file "vtourskin.xml" from the folder with plugin "scene_groups/plug_gr" and paste with the replacement in the folder with the tour "skin".
Please note that the folder with the tour "plugins" must contain the file "combobox.xml"
The plugin works only in version krpano-1.19-pr16 !
Use plugin "combobox" and "scrollarea" from latest version krpano-1.19-pr16 !
Run a virtual tour in the browser. Press keys "E+G" - the plugin panel will open.
Select the scene that you want to be in the first group that you create. Press the button
- Add group - Creates a group. Sets the icon of the current scene in the group. One selected scene appears in the thumbnail bar. Чтобы выбрать очередную сцену для создания новой группы, нажмите на заголовок списка и в баре миниатюр появятся все сцены тура. At the first start, a list is created. The default title of the list title is"All scene". By default, the title icon sets the thumbnail of the first scene of the tour. A group is created in the list. The name of the first group by default "gr_0".
- Name entry line - Click on the title or group, the name will appear in the line-rename and press "Enter".
- Select image group, title - If necessary, select your group or title icon image. Pre-place the icon images in the folder "scene_groups/icon/". Click the button to open the explorer. Select an image from a previously specified folder.
- "Drop-down list of scenes with thumbnails" - A list of all the scenes opens, clicking on the thumbnail adds the scene to the group that currently active.
- "Del group" - Select a group from the list, click the button - the group will be removed from the list.
- "Del scene" - Select a group from the list, select a scene in the thumbnail bar, click the button - the scene will be removed from the group.
- Positioning settings - Opens the panel for positioning the list on the screen.
- Align - Select a screen binding. There are 9 positioning options.
- Design - Enter the name of one of the preset design options "default", "rounded", "classic", "glas", "vtour".
- Pozicion x - Offset on the x-axis relative to the anchor point.
- Pozicion y - Offset on the y-axis relative to the anchor point.
- Tumb width - Set the width of the group icon in pixels.
- Tumb height - Set the height of the group icon in pixels.
- Save - Save. Explorer opens, specify where to save the file. "scene_groups/save_group_list.xml" Reboot browser - the created group list will appear in the tour window.
If the width and height of the icon are not proportional to the image size, then the image will be deformed. To preserve the proportions of the image, enter in one of the values "prop".
To create a list of groups, use the plugin "combobox". In native "vtourskin.xml" changes are made, but you can also change the design of the skin
from the pre-installed krpano options.
Design styles "combobox" are spelled out in the file "scene_groups/plug_gr/combobox_design.xml". You can change the style settings or create your own and type in the line "Design".
Name of the layer "combobox" - cb_group_sc. You can specify actions that can control the visibility or position of the list of groups, for example:
Toggle visibility of list.
Test the plugin using this link.
You can download the plugin example at this link and try on your tour.
This is a fully working version, the difference - the inscription "Demo"
Did you like the plugin? You can get the plugin by making a donation via PayPal.
I will send you a link to download the plugin in one day.
Updates are free!
If you have questions regarding the purchase of this plugin - write to me on mail firstname.lastname@example.org, will answer.
Plugin is provided "As Is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including any warranty of quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will author of plugin be liable for loss of data, costs of procurement of substitute goods or services or any special, consequential or incidental damages, under any cause of action and regardless of whether or not plugin author have been advised of possibility of such damage. This limitation will apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy provided herein. In any event plugin author will have no liability arising out of this agreement.