- By default, the menu is created automatically as a "thumbnail bar".
- Set the required number of lines in the menu and assign them your actions.
- Create the number of groups you need.
- Create groups within groups. You can set the depth of nested lists.
- When the window height is full, the menu scrolls automatically.
- Adjust menu width, color, transparency.
- Change you own design of the buttons.
- You can change the design of the individual button.
- Assign icons to buttons.
- You can create thumbnail bar.
- Enter text in three languages. The language switch button will appear automatically.
To create a menu and configure its parameters, you need to write code.
But using simple settings and commands you don't need deep knowledge of krpano coding.
The structure of the menu is pretty simple, you can find sample code here.
But if you want to make your work easier, there is an additional plugin "menu editor", which has a user interface and allows you to create, edit, and assign actions to menu buttons without writing code. More detailed information here.
Write mostly xml:
<krpano .... > <include url="menu/plugins/menu_sm.xml" /> . . </krpano>
To create your own menu structure set in the file: style_menu.xml - auto_menu="false" !
To create a menu, you need to write down the elements, renaming them according to a certain scheme. The numbers in the name determine the position of the item in the menu (menu_ №… _ №…_ № ), for example: name= "menu_1_2_3" means that this is the third line in group 2, group 2 is the second line in group 1, group 1 is the first line in the start menu list.
An example of the use of syntax / XML. File list_menu.xml
<krpano > <menu_v name="menu_1" title_1="Menu 1"/> <menu_v name="menu_1_1" title_1="Menu 1-1" click="Test(Menu 1-1);"/> <menu_v name="menu_1_2" title_1="Menu 1-2"/> <menu_v name="menu_1_2_1" title_1="Menu 1-2-1" click="Test(Menu 1-2-1);"/> <menu_v name="menu_1_2_2" title_1="Menu 1-2-2" click="Test(Menu 1-2-2);"/> <menu_v name="menu_1_2_3" title_1="Menu 1-2-3" click="Test(Menu 1-2-3);"/> <menu_v name="menu_2" title_1="Menu 2" click="Test(Menu 2);"/> </krpano>
n the example, the Test (text); action displays text on the screen. Look at the result.
You can assign an action to click on the button (opening a scene, changing the viewport, opening an information window, etc.).
After clicking on the button, the text of this button becomes translucent - an indication that this button was pressed.
2. Group header.
It is intended for opening a group (buttons nested in it). The group must have one or more buttons. A button in a group can trigger an action or be the "header" of another group that, in turn, it can also contain "header" buttons. The depth of attachments is not limited. A marker (arrow) appears on the "title" button on the right. When you click the button, a window with the group that belongs to it opens. Additionally you can assign an action to the button.
Types of button design:
By default, the button is of the "container" type. This is a layer with border, fill, shadow, transparency settings, etc. By default, the fill color changes when you hover the mouse (assignment can be changed!).
The button is assigned an image (thumbnail). The thumbnail image is set to 100% of the button width, the height is set in proportion to the image. If the button height is less than the image height, the image adjusts to the button. A text bar is created at the bottom of the thumbnail. When you hover the mouse, the background of the text is highlighted. Clicking on the thumbnail sets the marker (views) in the upper left corner. You can use this button to open scenes, photos, etc.
Set your button image, gradient or texture drawing, etc. By default, the "style" is set to crop the image on mouse hover "crop".
For example, using " crop" by default, the lower half of the image will be displayed, and when you hover over the button, the upper half will be displayed. You can configure these parameters as you like.
You can add icon to the button, it is set before the text. The icon size can be adjusted individually for "header" and "row".
In the style_menu file.xml specifies various parameters that will allow you to create individual menu design.
The plugin provides code for opening a scene load_m(name scene); enter the name of the scene to open in parentheses. You can assign this code to any button.
The attributes of the element.
When you click on the button, the button text changes the transparency to "0.5". You can turn off the transparency change, if at the end of the action do not put a semicolon ";".
The icon style is set in the menu settings
An additional image layer is created, which is located inside the button container and fills it in height and width by 100%. You can change the borders of the container, they will be applied to the button. The image style is taken from the menu settings. Additional settings of the button with the image you can change in the file "style_menu.xml" - style "menu_picture".
In the style_menu.xml file in menu_sm you can select the main menu settings.
You can make more advanced settings in the styles that are written in the same file.
<menu_sm auto_menu="true" open_start="true" open_start_mob="false" click_hide="false" mobile_click_hide="true" menu_width="250" menu_bgcolor="0x0F373D" menu_bgalpha="0.8" menu_align="lefttop" logo_cont_height="70" logo_height="70" logo_y="5" logo="%CURRENTXML%/image/logotip.png" logo_text="https://novosibpano.ru/Plugins" logo_css_text="font-family:Arial; font-size:15px; color:#FFFFFF; text-align:center; margin-left:5px; margin-right:5px;" logo_click="openurl(https://novosibpano.ru/Plugins/" title_height="40" title_bgcolor="0x2B6F7A" title_text_1="Menu" title_text_2="Меню" title_css="font-family:Arial; font-size:17px; color:#FFFFFF; text-align:center; margin-left:20px; margin-right:5px;" title_onover_color="0x367F8A" title_picture="menu/icon/butt2.jpg" head_step_V="10" head_width="90%" head_height="50" head_bgcolor="0x2D707A" head_bgalpha="1" head_bgborder="1,1,1,1 0x777777 0.3" head_bgroundedge="0 25 0 25" head_line_css="font-family:Arial;font-size:17px; color:#FFFFFF; margin-left:15px; margin-right:20px;" head_onover_color="0x43B1C2" line_step_V="7" line_width="92%" line_height="37" line_bgcolor="0x2D707A" line_bgalpha="1" line_onover_color="0x43B1C2" line_bgborder="1,0,1,0 0xFFFFFF 0.0" line_bgroundedge="0 0 0 0" line_css="font-family:Arial; font-size:15px; color:#FFFFFF; margin-left:15px; margin-right:10px;" thumbnail_bgborder="2,2,2,2 0xFFFFFF 0.3" thumbnail_bgroundedge="0 15 0 15" thumbnail_width="85%" thumbnail_height="100" thumbnail_step_V="20" thumbnail_css="font-family:Arial; font-size:14px; color:#FFFFFF; text-align:center; margin-left:5px; margin-right:5px;" view_marker="true" border_viewed_panorama="2,2,2,2 0xFFFFFF 1.00" picture_line="" picture_alpha="1" picture_crop="0|80|273|80" picture_onower="set(crop,0|0|273|80)" picture_onout="set(crop,0|80|273|80)" icon_style_line="height:20px;vertical-align:middle; margin-right:10px;" icon_style_head="height:25px;vertical-align:middle; margin-right:10px; " bottom_height="40" lang_1="EN" lang_2="RU" lang_3="" menu_generator="true" />
Menu design settings.
Installation of the logo and its signature. At the top of the menu, a container is created in which the logo image is placed.
Container-menu title with return arrow.
When you open a group its name is set at the head of the list
The "title" button opens the group attached to it.
If the "click" attribute is not set, the button automatically becomes the" title" of the group. An arrow appears on the right of the button to open group list. The group must have attachments!
The group button. Starts the action.
If the "click" attribute is filled in, the button automatically becomes a group element.
Additional settings of the container "action call Button" you can change in the file "style_menu.xml" - style "Line_menu" and text style - "txt_line".
A button is created in the form of a thumbnail image with text at the bottom of the thumbnail.
If the icons in the buttons are set, these settings are applied to them.
The bottom of the container with a button to switch language. The button appears automatically if there is a filled attribute "lang_2".
Signatures are taken from the "title" spelled out in the scenes.
Sample generated code.
<menu_v name="menu_1" title_1="NGU" title_2="" click="load_m(scene_ngu);" thumbnail="panos/NGU.tiles/thumb.jpg"/> <menu_v name="menu_2" title_1="1 Altay" title_2="" click="load_m(scene_1);" thumbnail="panos/1.tiles/thumb.jpg"/> <menu_v name="menu_3" title_1="acadtmparc" title_2="" click="load_m(scene_acadtmparc);" thumbnail="panos/acadtmparc.tiles/thumb.jpg"/> <menu_v name="menu_4" title_1="alp_lag" title_2="" click="load_m(scene_alp_lag);" thumbnail="panos/alp_lag.tiles/thumb.jpg"/> <menu_v name="menu_5" title_1="Bassein" title_2="" click="load_m(scene_bassein);" thumbnail="panos/Bassein.tiles/thumb.jpg"/>
You can use these actions to assign them to menu buttons or any other actions.
- lang_set (1); - enter a number between 1 and 3 in parentheses to enable the appropriate language (title_1...title_3).
- openFrame (iframe, https://krpano.com, 1200, 900, true); - open a website (krpano.com) in the frame, the maximum width is 1200px, the maximum height is 900px, and scrolling is enabled (true). A source
Attention! Not all sites allow you to open in a frame!
- openYout (hUDioIQdDGs); - open youtub in the frame, you do not need to enter the entire link to the youtube video. Example:"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUDioIQdDGs"
you only need to copy and paste this part into brackets - "hUDioIQdDGs"
- shou_m(); - open the menu.
- hide_m(); - close the menu.
If you have new license krpano, uncomment plugin name="pp_blur" in the file layer_menu.xml so that the background behind the frame is blurred.
Download the DEMO tour, there is a plugin menu. You can plug it into your tour and test it. To do this, use the file "list_menu.xml" from the folder "new project".
The demo is fully operational until 20.11.2020.
The plugin costs 35 euros.
The archive for download will be sent within 24 hours after payment is received.
You can purchase the plugin by paying by the methods indicated below.
If You have any problems with payment, please email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention! The Menu plugin is sold without the "menu editor"
Pay via Payoneer
Please, depending on the payment method, send the information required for invoicing to the email address email@example.com
- If you are paying as an individual, please include your first and last name, country, email address.
- If you are paying as a legal entity, please include your company name, country, website, contact person's first and last name and email address.
The invoice will be issued within 24 hours.
Pay via Pay-Pal
- Added selection of the active panorama in the menu as a frame. Frame parameters are customizable.
- Fixed work of the viewed panorama marker. It is possible to disable it.
- Correction of minor bugs.
- Optimized for Panotour.
- The click on the logo was not saved - fixed it.
- In style_menu.xml commented on the bluer plugin, which would not give out errors for those who do not have it.
- Added the possibility of 3 languageslang_3="国际" title_3="title_3" lang_set(3);
- Added the purpose of opening the URL link in the frame .
- Added YouTube opening.
- Changed plugin connection.
- Changed the location of files in the plugin folder.
- menu_x - menu indent on the x axis.
- head_bgshadow - header shadow "parameters".
- line_bgshadow - options the shade "line".
- group_indicator_height - the height of the container for round indicators.
- title_width - width of the button in the header.
- click_hide - close when the button is clicked.
- mobile_click_hide - close when clicking on a button on mobile devices.
- loadscene_flags - if is not installed skin_settings.loadscene_flags (native skin), then this scene load flag is set.
- You can set the "click" action on the "header" button".
- Setting the check mark of the viewed sceneon the button with the image (thumbnail), if it corresponds to this scene.
Plugin is provided "As Is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including any warranty of quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will author of plugin be liable for loss of data, costs of procurement of substitute goods or services or any special, consequential or incidental damages, under any cause of action and regardless of whether or not plugin author have been advised of possibility of such damage. This limitation will apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy provided herein. In any event plugin author will have no liability arising out of this agreement.