Changes in plugin "Creating Floor Plans"
- The plugin has been completely redesigned. A frame is used as a window with a plan, in which the image of the plan is loaded as a pano.
- Now there is no pin code, but the plugin is tied to your krpano license (email)
- Rewritten plugin description
- Added the ability to pre-align panoramas in the plugin.
- A simpler and more intuitive panel has been made for design editing.
- The editor panel has changed slightly, but the creation and editing methods have changed.
- plan_settings.url_plan="%FIRSTXML%/floorplan_SM/plan/"- added the ability to change the
path of the folder with plans.
- In edit mode, points are now placed when clicking in the right place on the plan. With
large volumes, work has become much more convenient and faster.
- plan_settings.set_scene_names_to_skin - if enabled (true), then the names of the
panoramas in the plugin are written in the title of the scenes. Then the signatures of
thumbnails and hotspots of the native skin will be the same as in the plugin, there is
no need to write them manually in tour.xml
- If there is no panorama on the plans, then when you open it, there is no built-in
movement setting. You can use the native KEEPVIEW.
- At startup, the view was set incorrectly - fixed
- When switching plans, moving the plan with the mouse was not limited - fixed
- When navigating by points, the plan was not fixed by dimensions - fixed
- Fixed minor bugs and slightly changed the interface.
- When switching plans, moving the plan with the mouse was not limited. Fixed .
- When navigating by points in the plan, the plan could move beyond the window dimensions.
- When you change the plan, the plan fills the window and is centered to the point.
- When placed on the right, the zoom works correctly.
- Mixing is set when switching OPENBLEND (0.8, 0.0, 0.6, 0.3, easeOutQuad));
- Fixed a problem with the point for turning the radar in edit mode.
- Paths changed %CURRENTXML% на %VIEWER% - did not work correctly with the plugin "add
- When pre-creating several plans without placing points, the plans did not switch - fixed
- During the editing process, the hover caption display mode was disabled - fixed.
- Ability to disable the list of plans.
- The ability to disable the button of the disclosure of the plan at full
- Ability to disable the corner to change the size of the plan.
- Made a smooth transition between transitions in the plan.
- Made a smoother transition between scenes.
- When switching from one plan to another, the active plan moved outside
the window - fixed.
- When the zoom was positioned on the right, it did not work correctly -
- When you re-open the plan, the plan is always inside the window that
- Changed the design of the full-screen disclosure button.
- Changed PIN code input method.
- Fixed bug when setting the first point.
- In the downloaded archive, a folder with an example and a separate
folder with a plugin.
- When you enter the PIN code, a blocking window appears with a warning
about the restart of the tour.
- Fixed bug when creating the first point.
- Fixed bug when positioning the window on the right.
- Important! After saving, always reload the browser window!
- Now, when saving a project without a PIN code, the editor files are not
Finished project loads faster, increased productivity.
- When moving to a new scene, the point with the radar on the map moves
- The ability in the mobile version to set the window size for the plans
to the height and width of the viewport (file param_EFR.xml -
width_mobile and height_mobile).
- A panel has been added for creating and editing points that open
- Added button to change the active point.
- Partially modified interface.
- Created an individual drop-down list.
- Changed the name of the folder with the plugin.
- Changed the location of the folder with icons points.
- Fixed some bugs and optimized code.
- Added a button to select the opening scene when switching between
- Added the button "collapse plan by clicking in the empty space of the
- Added the button "expand the plan when hovering the mouse over the
button to open the plan" (yes/no).
- Added the ability to select the icons of the image points before and
after viewing the scene individually for each point.
- Added the ability to zoom the icon for each point.
- Fixed some bugs in the executing code.